Thursday, May 19, 2016

Guns N' Roses Sweet Child O' Mine MP4




She's got a smile that it seems to meReminds me of childhood memoriesWhere everything was as freshAs the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her faceShe takes me away to that special placeAnd if I stare too longI'd probably brk down and cry
Ohh! Ohh! Sweet child o' mineOhh! Ohh! Sweet love of' mine
She's got eyes of the bluest skiesAs if they thought of rainI hate to look into those eyesAnd see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe placeWhere as a child I'd hideAnd pray for the thunder and the rainTo quietly pass me by
Ohh! Ohh! Sweet child o' mineOhh! Ohh! Sweet love of mine
Ohh! Ohh! Sweet child o' mineOhh! Ohh! Sweet child of mine
Ohh! Ohh! Sweet child o' mineOhh! Ohh! Sweet child o' mine
Where do we goWhere do we go nowWhere do we goWhere do we goWhere do we go nowWhere do we go nowWhere do we go (sweet child)Where do we go nowWhere do we go nowWhere do we goWhere do we go nowWhere do we goWhere do we go nowWhere do we goWhere do we go now, now, now, now, now, now, now, nowSweet childSweet child o' mineDOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment